My Passion Is Teaching And Building Awareness
Of How To Use Yoga In Quick & Practical Ways!
I have been blessed to share my skills and expertise on many platforms, including iHeartRadio’s MIX96.9 with Mathew Blades on their “Good Life” Segment that on airs on Mondays!” In this exclusive interview, I shared how to use yoga in quick and practicals ways to enhance your lifestyle.
I often hear that yoga is intimidating or don’t have the time to incorporate it! Being a working mother of three, I am all about being effective and efficient to get the best results. Listen to this interview to learn more about how yoga can be used as a toolbelt of solutions to elevate your lifestyle!
Imagine if you had tools at your fingertips that could:
- De-stress and lower anxiety
- Increase muscle tone
- Increase energy, mental clarity, and focus
- Ease digestion and constipation
- Combat midsection weight gain
- And so much more!
Yoga is the tool that can aid in all of these benefits and more. You can incorporate the principles and concepts of yoga in the comfort of your own home or on the go!
I know what you are thinking… I don’t know where to start; I don’t have the time, I feel uncomfortable, I am not flexible enough. I have heard all the excuses over the past 21 years of working with clients. Let me be your online guide to teach you how and when to use yoga as a toolbelt of solutions. Yoga is what you make it, and it is a matter of deciding what you want to take away from incorporating it into your schedule that will determine how much time you will dedicate to it!
Start your yoga journey with me:
Pick Your Path
Need More Of A Challenge?
Private Sessions with Teresa
- Are you feeling stuck in your current training or current fitness level?
- Have you hit a plateau with your fitness?
- Wanting to get back to those activities you use to love to, but not sure how to get there?
- Teresa will help you to identify where you are, where you want to be, and how to get there. With her customized program tailored for you, you can overcome your mental and physical plateaus.
My schedule has opened next month and I now have availability to work with 5 new clients either virtual or in-person at my Tempe, AZ office.
We also did a FaceBook LIVE to show which poses to do to help relieve low back pain, tight hip flexors, and upper body tension!
Check It outSirrine Yoga Online: Simple– Designed for all levels and practiced in a non-intimidating way Convenient-Videos are 15-45 minutes, allowing even busy people to complete at home or on the go For every BODY– Each video takes you through variations and stages, which allows you to track your progression to align with your ultimate goal of your yoga practice. If you haven’t already joined the Sirrine Yoga Online Community, it isn’t too late. We are going to be adding more value over the coming months to your monthly membership:
- More info to help you get started
- Tools to help you stay motivated & accountable
- Monthly Live Q & A
- Ways to connect with other members