Who we are
Our website address is: http://blog.sirrineyoga.com
Terms and Conditions
This is a month-to-month subscription, no contract.
If you cancel, you lose all membership access immediately upon cancellation, with no refunds or rates pro-rated.
Your Credit Card will be billed on the same date every month according to the agreed upon signup rate.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access and use the Site strictly in accordance with this Agreement; (b) to use the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and (c) to print out discrete information from the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes, and provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein. No print-out or electronic version of any part of the Site or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
Downloading any yoga videos is strictly prohibited. The use and viewing of yoga videos, photos, printing, any text or content, images, and graphics from the Site allows you only a limited use solely by you for your own personal use which is not for commercial use, distribution or republication, sale, or for other use. No part of this Web Site may be reproduced or transferred without written consent from the owners.
Your use of Sirrine Yoga’s online videos are not to be shared or viewed in any classroom or group situation
Effective January 1, 2014
SCOPE OF POLICY
INFORMATION GATHERED FROM ALL VISITORS
We gather certain generic information with respect to all visitors’ use of our web site, such as the number of unique visitors, the frequency with which they visit, and the areas on the web site that they favor. We only use this type of data in aggregate, that is we look at the data on a collective basis, in summary form, rather than on an individual basis. This data helps us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our web site to make your experience easier and more enjoyable. We may also provide statistical “ratings” about how our customers collectively use our web site to advertisers, sponsors, and other companies with which we do business. These statistical ratings do not contain any personally identifiable information about you or any of our users.
We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis.
We collect and analyze traffic on our web site by keeping track of the IP addresses of our visitors. IP addresses are unique numeric identifiers that are assigned to each computer browser accessing the Internet. An IP address, by itself, cannot identify you personally. However, when combined with other information provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your IP address can be used to identify the computer originating a message.
From time to time, we may conduct surveys or solicit your feedback. These surveys are used to gather information to improve our site and provide a more meaningful experience for our users. We may also use the information to alert you to offers and products in which you have expressed an interest.
Sirrine Yoga reserves the right to communicate with you from time to time about important administrative, policy, legal, credit card, and billing matters, which will affect your use of our web site, including any alleged violations of our Terms and Conditions. If you are an account holder, you will automatically receive the following e-mails unless you choose to not receive them by going to the “Account Login” page or by following the instructions at the bottom of each e-mail message on how to unsubscribe: (i) to contact you for feedback and surveys; or (ii) to send you relevant company or service-related information.
USE OF INFORMATION GATHERED FROM USERS
If you elect to open a user account, you will be required to provide us with certain personal information, including your name, e-mail address, phone number, credit card, debit card or account number, expiration date, and billing address (this required information is subject to change from time to time). There may also be opportunities for you to provide us with additional information regarding your preferences and interests and we may also use this information to make recommendations to you regarding specific teachers and classes. This information, however, is not required and is completely optional on your part.
In general, we will only use the information you provide to us for the purpose for which such information was provided, such as communications, billing and processing your account. We may also track your use of the website to determine which classes you participate in so that we can make recommendations to your regarding specific teachers and classes. We also use such information to deliver to you information about Sirrine Yoga and our promotions. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings from us by following the instructions set forth below. We also use information for trend analysis, pattern detection, and site administration.
Notwithstanding the above policies, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to appropriate third parties if we are required to do so by law: (i) to comply with legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order; (ii) to protect Sirrine Yoga’s rights and property; (iii) to investigate reports of users sending material using a false e-mail address or users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive messages; (iv) to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our web site and/or the Sirrine Yoga service; or (v) during emergencies, such as when we believe someone’s physical safety is at risk.
YOUR CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Every communication Sirrine Yoga sends you will contain a clearly worded “Opt-Out” or “Unsubscribe” link allowing you to withdraw your permission for future mailings. Permission changes will be honored as soon as possible after receipt. Please allow five to seven days for processing. Permission changes will however not affect any information that you provided to us.
Editing Your Profile:
If you are a registered user, you have the ability to review, correct, and change choices you have previously made as to the use of your personal information. Simply sign into the site and click the “My Account” link on the header of every page. There, you can change your personal and address information, sign-in, and e-mail preferences.
Privacy of Children- COPPA Compliance:
Our site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We assume user accounts are opened by adults. We operate our site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits visitors to web sites who are residents of California to request information regarding the web site owner’s disclosure of their personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. It is our policy not to disclose your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Waiver and Release of Liability
- WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY/ WAIVER OF NEGLIGENCE
AND COMPLETE RELEASE OF LIABILITY
By checking “the acceptance of terms and conditions box” below;
- I understand that Sirrine Yoga, LLC (collectively, the “RELEASED PARTY”) hold any degrees or licenses pertaining to this work and rely solely on their experience from their own personal training. I also understand that the nature of the work involved in participation with the Program is physical fitness as well as to release tensions associated with emotions that can be deep-seated and powerful (referred to herein as “my participation”).
- I ACKNOWLEDGE that I understand that yoga includes physical movements, as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education, and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, THE RISK OF INJURY TO ME OR TO THIRD PARTIES, EVEN SERIOUS OR DISABLING, IS ALWAYS PRESENT AND CANNOT BE ENTIRELY ELIMINATED. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, adjust the posture, and, if necessary, cease activity. I will continue to breathe smoothly.
- I further acknowledge and agree that yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. If you are pregnant or may be pregnant, it is your responsibility to consult your physician before participating in classes. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga. I HEREBY AGREE TO IRREVOCABLY RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS THAT I HAVE NOW OR HEREAFTER MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTY.
- I expressly acknowledge, agree, and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in Yoga is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks, known or unknown.
- In valid consideration for my being permitted to participate in the Program, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, I, hereby agree to assume all risks and to forever release, hold harmless and covenant not to sue the RELEASED PARTY for any claim, loss or liability that I may have arising out of my participation in the Program.
- I intend by this Waiver and Release of Liability/Waiver of Negligence and Complete Release of Liability (collectively the “Waiver & Release”) to release in advance, and to waive my rights and to discharge all of the RELEASED PARTY from all claims, losses or liabilities that I might suffer in connection with my participation or which may hereafter accrue to me or my next of kin, heirs, administrators, executors, and assigns (including, but not limited to, claims, losses or liabilities, even though that claim, loss or liability may arise from passive or active negligence or carelessness on the part of the RELEASED PARTY).
- I understand and agree that this Waiver and Release is binding on my next of kin, heirs, administrators, executors, assigns and legal representatives. I understand the RELEASED PARTY is relying on my assurance to them that I am mentally and physically sound, and if I am under the care of a health professional that I have the permission of that health care professional to participate.
- The language Section 5 only applies to any users in California participating in the Program:
This Waiver and Release extends to ANY and ALL claims, liabilities, injuries, damages, and causes of action that the parties do not presently anticipate, know, or suspect to exist, but that may develop, accrue, or be discovered in the future.
I EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS UNDER CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542 WHICH PROVIDES:
A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
I represent and warrant that I have considered the possibility that claims, liabilities, injuries, damages, and causes of action that I do not presently know or suspect to exist in my favor may develop, accrue, or be discovered in the future, and that I voluntarily assume that risk as part of the consideration received for this Waiver and Release.
- In the event any provision of this Waiver and Release is deemed unenforceable by law, (i) the RELEASED PARTY shall have the right to modify such provision to the extent necessary to be deemed enforceable; and (ii) all other provisions of this Waiver and Release shall remain in full force and effect.
- The terms of this Release and Waiver shall forever bind myself, my next of kin, my heirs, administrators, executors, assigns and legal representatives.
- I have carefully read this Waiver and Release, have had an opportunity to have the Waiver and Release reviewed by my own attorney, fully understand its contents and agree to all statements of understanding set forth herein.
- I am aware that by signing this Waiver and Release that I am waiving substantial legal rights, and knowing this, I sign it of my own free will without any inducement, assurance or guarantee being made to me and intend my signature to be a complete and unconditional waiver and release of liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.
- PARENT’S OR GUARDIAN’S ADDITIONAL INDEMNIFICATION
(Must be agreed to by parent or guardian for participants under the age of 18)
In consideration of Minor being permitted by the RELEASED PARTY to participate in its activities, I FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTY FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS WHICH ARE BROUGHT BY, OR ON BEHALF OF MINOR, AND WHICH ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH USE OR PARTICIPATION BY MINOR.
|_| I understand and accept these terms and conditions.